Other Products & Services
Online Banking / Bill Pay
Safe and Secure access to your account information anytime, anywhere. Check balances, review transactions, transfer funds between accounts, order checks, and request stop payments. You can even set up alerts to monitor your balance.
Use The Bank of Soperton and Million Pines Community Bank's Bill Pay to securely pay and track all your bills online. Save time today with Online Bill Pay from The Bank of Soperton and Million Pines Community Bank.
Simply click on the link below to enroll and start using our convenient Online Banking and Bill Pay.
Online Banking Enrollment
We offer local technical support with our technology products daily during normal business hours. Give us a call at (912)529-4431.
24 Hour Telephone Banking Line - (912) 529-4038
Account information at your fingertips with telephone banking. Access your account information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call (912) 529-4038 to access your accounts.
- Obtain account information about checking, savings, CD’s and Loans.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make a loan payment from your deposit account
- Hours of Operations
- PIN (Personal Identification Number) is used to access your account information.
If you have questions regarding Telephone Banking Access, give us a call at (912) 529-4431, during normal business hours.
Mastercard ATM / Debit Cards
The advantages of worldwide acceptance with the practicality of 24-hour banking with the Bank of Soperton and Million Pines Community Bank's MasterCard ATM / debit card offer the ultimate in convenience right in the palm of your hand.
Your debit card can be used to make everyday purchases without the hassle of writing checks. The funds will be automatically deducted from your checking account. You can also use your card to make recurring payments such as phone bills or other utility bills. Use your Bank of Soperton debit card anywhere that MasterCard is accepted.
Withdraw cash or check balances from any ATM machine anywhere on the MasterCard, NYCE, CIRRUS or SUM networks.
Lost/Stolen – 800-500-1044
The Bank of Soperton and Million Pines Community Bank utilize FALCON, a state-of the art fraud detection device. FALCON monitors customer’s purchasing habits and detects when suspicious or irregular activity occurs. Cardholders are contacted by a Bank of Soperton employee or a member of the FALCON service center’s staff if suspicious activity occurs. You can help us fight fraud by informing us of any name, address or phone number change you may have. Always remember, the Bank of Soperton will never request personal information from customers.
To Contact The FALCON Department- 800-890-5097
MasterCard Cardholder Liability Notice
ATM Imaged Deposits
Located at The Bank of Soperton office, we have a state-of-the-art ATM that provides you the ability to make deposits at your convenience 24 hours a day, seven days a week using your ATM card.
For Your Convenience:
- Receipt images give you more confidence to make deposits at the ATM.
- Feed checks and cash directly into the ATM — no envelopes or deposit slips needed.
- Receive summary of amount deposited—The ATM does the math, reads checks, counts cash and adds up your total deposit.
- Deposit checks anytime, day or night you can bank at times that are more convenient to you. No need to rush before closing or wait in line.
- No deposit slips to fill out. Cardholders simply deposit their checks right at the ATM.
- All deposits are subject to daily ATM deposit cutoff time of 5:00 PM.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Available at the Soperton office for Account Holders only. Size and annual box rent:
Small - $15.00
- Medium - $20.00
- Large - $40.00
- Extra Large - $60.00
- Initial Key Deposit - $30.00